This guide will walk you through how to scan an attendees badge to receive their contact information.
- In the Home tab under the event click on Scan Badge
- Aim the camera on the QR code on the name badge
- A successful scan will display the persons details in a notification box. The lead is saved automatically and you do not need to take any further steps.
- The tool is ready to scan another name badge.
- To view your scanned leads go back to the Home tab and click on Leads
Good to know:
- You can click on the notification box that appears when you scan a name badge. From there you can view more details about the attendee and write notes that will be included in your lead export.
- The lead list in the app doesn't disclose all contact details. To get access to more details you will need to export the list