This article will guide you through how to create and add tags to a Schedule item. Tags are used as filters in app.
- Open the schedule item that you want to add a tag to. You can read more about schedule items and how to create them here
- Scroll down to tags. To create a tag you simply write the word you want to use and press enter or comma if you want to add more. In the picture below I have used the word "Workshop" as a tag.
- Click on submit
- Now, if you want to use the tag as a filter you need to publish it.
- Go to Schedule tags in the tab menu and click on the three dotted action icon and then edit.
- Check the "Use as a filter" to activate the tag and set the priority of the tag. A higher number means it will be shown before other tags
- Once ready, click on Submit
This is how tags are used in the event app: