This guide will explain how to create and add an exhibitor page to your event.
- In the left menu click on Exhibitors
- To add a new exhibitor click on the pink plus button to the right
- In the dialog, fill in the details regarding your exhibitor.
- Upload the logo of your exhibitor in the format of .png or .jpg. Make sure that the image is square (1:1), otherwise the logo might be stretched.
- You can display a Youtube or Vimeo video in the exhibitor page. Add the url of the video you want to use in Video URL field
- In the Priority field, enter a number. A higher number means that it will be shown before other exhibitors in the Home page.
- You can add custom links to an exhibitor. These links are usually used to promote different documents or websites the exhibitor wants the attendees to visit or read.
- Once ready, click on the Submit button
Well done, you have now successfully created an exhibitor page.