This guide will explain how to create a registration page and start selling tickets. This guide is divided into two part. The first one is about how you create a registration page and second part is how you create a purchasable ticket
Part 1: Create a registration page
- Click on Registration in the left menu and then on the button Continue with Stripe and follow the steps provided by Stripe to connect Stripe with Agorify together.
- Once done, go back to Agorify and the registration page. Under the Pages tab click on Create a new page
- In the dialog, choose a name for the registration page. Agorify will automatically create a unique url for you based on the name you entered but you are free to adjust the url in the Ticket Page URL field
- Choose the Currency you want to charge in. If you can't find your preferred currency, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will most likely be able to add support for it.
- Add your event Description and change Published to Yes
- Enable Stripe payment
- Add your required Billing information. To add more fields click on Add another attendee field. Choose wether the field is required or optional. Billing information is stored and displayed under Order in the registration page.
- Click on Create
Good job! You are now done with your registration page. By default Agorify will display your banner and event logo you've uploaded in the Customize > Appearance page
Part 2: Create a paid ticket
- Click on the Tickets tab and then on the button Create a new ticket
- Choose Paid in the Type field
- Add a name for your ticket
- Write a short description which will be visible in the registration page and a long description which can be viewed if a customer clicks on read more
- Add the total amount of purchasable tickets and choose max and min tickets a person can purchase at a time
- Add in which order you want the ticket to be presented in the registration page. The highest number will be displayed first.
- Change Published to Yes and decide the dates the ticket should be available.
- Add your ticket price in cents. You can view that the amount is correct in the preview box next to the field.
- If you want to add VAT on the ticket, be aware that VAT is calculated and subtracted on the price you've entered and not added on top of the price.
- Under Attendee Access you can choose if a ticket should give the attendee instant access to the event app or/and send out a ticket which can be used to scan and check-in the attendee at the venue.
- Choose which attendee label should be assign to the attendee. The labels can be used to allow attendees access to different features.
- Text added to the Badge Type will be printed on the name badges, if you are using our Self check-in and on-demand printing system.
- Set attendee location. Attendee location defines wether the attendee will attend online or onsite
- In Attendee fields you can choose which values you want to collect from the attendees. These can be different from the details requested in the billing information. Attendee fields will be stored and displayed under each attendee in the Attendee page in admin.
- Click on Create
Awesome! You should now see the ticket in your registration page. You are now ready to start selling your tickets. Good luck!